10 Best Fire Ant Treatment are being loved and sold, many people are interested in giving good reviews for the quality. Statistics from experts and trusted sources to help your family make the best choice below.
The Best Fire Ant Treatment In 2022
Lis The Best Fire Ant Treatment Reviews
Amdro Fire Ant Yard Treatment Bait, 5 Pound
$22.68 in stock
- One application kills fire ants for the entire season
- Kills the queen and the entire colony
- Kills visible and hidden fire ant mounds
- Prevents new mounds from forming
- Apply across entire yard with a rotary broadcast spreader or handheld granular spreader
Ortho Fire Ant Killer Broadcast Granules, 6 Month Protection, Treats up to 5,000 sq. ft., Kills Mounds in 15 Minutes, 11.5 lb.
$19.88 in stock
- Ortho Fire Ant Killer Broadcast Granules target and kill fly-in queens to prevent new mounds from forming for 6 months of outdoor fire ant protection
- FAST ACTING: This outdoor fire ant killer will kill fire ant mounds in 15 minutes so you can get back to enjoying your lawn
- PROTECT THE GROUND: Treat the entire lawn area to protect your lawn from fire ants that may come from neighboring areas
- EASY TO APPLY: Use a drop or broadcast spreader to apply, and water in as directed; one 11.5-lb. bag treats up to 5,000 sq. ft. of residential lawn
- USE AS PART OF ORTHO 2-STEP SYSTEM: First, destroy existing mounds, including their queens, with Ortho Orthene Fire Ant Killer1 (sold separately); then, use Ortho Fire Ant Killer Broadcast Granules to control new mounds from forming for up to 6 months
Fire Out Instant First Aid Pain Relief from Fire Ant Stings and Bug Bites, 1.7 Ounce Roll-On
- RELIEVE FIRE ANT STINGS: Our maximum strength formula alleviates the pain & itching of fire ant stings. Also great for bee stings, mosquito bites, jellyfish stings, & other insect bites & stings.
- PAIN & ITCH RELIEF: Fire Out's concentrated anesthetic formula combines benzocaine & menthol to relieve pain & itching quickly. It's non-greasy, non-staining, absorbs fast & provides prompt relief.
- ROLL-ON RELIEF: Fire Out is an effective, no-mess, roll-on that provides instant, maximum-strength pain relief to help remedy the pain & stop the itch of fire ant stings (and other insect bites!).
- KILL THE PAIN: A must have for outdoor sporting events, hiking, camping, or hanging in the backyard, Fire Out's easy-to-use roll-on applicator provides instant pain & itch relief wherever you need it.
- CELEBRATE THE GREAT OUTDOORS: Fire Out's convenient, portable size makes it easy to toss into your backpack, camping gear, purse, & picnic basket. Stay prepared even when you’re on-the-go!
Spectracide HG-96849 One Shot Fire Ant Killer
$13.48 in stock
- ONE-SHOT FIRE ANT KILLER: One application controls fire ants for 3 months.
- GRANULAR BAIT: The active ingredient kills worker ants slowly so the have time to take the bait back to the colony – apply in early morning or late evening when ants are actively foraging.
- NO WATERING NECESSARY: Use outdoors on fire ant mounds and as a broadcast treatment in your lawn.
- KILLS THE QUEEN AND COLONY: Kills the fire ant queen and colony in as little as 48 hours – limits the formation of new mounds in treated areas.
- CONVENIENT CANISTER: Sprinkle 4 Tablespoons (four shakes) of bait around each fire ant mound.
Spectracide 96472 HG-96472 Insect Killer, clear
$13.98 in stock
- Yard protection granules: kills the mound and prevents new mound formation – use outside on lawns and around house foundations
- Kills the queen and colony: kills the fire ant queen and colony fast – starts to kill in minutes
- Season-long control: up to 3 months control against red imported fire ants
- Also kills: crickets, chinch bugs, armyworms, bill bugs, cutworms, earwigs, fleas, roaches, grubs, sod webworms, ticks and other listed insects
- Money-back guarantee: guaranteed results or your money back – see product label for details
Syngenta - A20380A - Advion Fire Ant Bait - Insecticide - 2lb
$43.88 in stock
- Advion fire ant bait effective and fast acting. Combined with an alluring formulation, Advion ensures control of imported fire ants in 24-72 hours for fast colony control.
- Broadcast or mound treatment
- Recreation areas as well as institutional or private service areas
- Other noncrop/nongrazed areas
- Effective on all life stages
Amdro Granules Fire Ant Bait, 0.375 Pounds
$9.59 in stock
- Kills fire ants
- Fast acting bait-kills the queen fast
- Destroys visible and hidden mounds
- Active Ingredient: Hydramethylnon
- All Amdro products are guaranteed to work or your money back!
EcoRaider Ant & Crawling Insect Killer (32 OZ), 100% Fast Kills, Also Kills Fire Ants. Lasting Repellency, Safe for Children & Pets
$25.45 in stock
- FOR USE BOTH INDOORS AND OUTDOORS: to control existing and invading insect such as ants, bed bugs and other small crawling insects;
- IMMEDIATE KILL: Kills 100% of existing ants on contact instantly.
- EXTENTED PROTECTION: disrupts ant trails and prevent for re-entry for 4 week and beyond.
- PRODUCT SAFETY LAB TESTED: minimal skin irritation, child-and-pet-friendly;
- NONE STAINING. FAST DISSIPATING PLEASANT CITRUS SCENT.
TERRO T600 Ant Dust - Kills fire ants, carpenter ants, cockroaches, spiders Multi, 1lb
$5.98 in stock
- Kills ants (including fire & carpenter ants), cockroaches, spiders and other insects
- Ready-to-use - Kills insects on contact and continues to kill up to 8 months
- Waterproof dust won’t wash away in rain
- Easy-to-use - Convenient shaker can allows both scatter and wide spread options
- For indoor and outdoor use - ideal for crack and crevice treatments
Extinguish Plus Fire Ant Bait-4.5 lb 55555354
$65.42 in stock
- Hydramethylnon 0.365%, Methoprene 0.250%
- Extinguish Fire Ant Bait is for use on residential property, commercial property, container or nursery stock, farms, commercial turf, pastures, and rangelands.
- For a mound treatment of Extinguish Plus Fire Ant Bait distribute 2 to 5 level tablespoons around the mound. Do not disturb the mound. For a broadcast application of Extinguish Plus for fire ants and harvester ants apply at a rate of 3 ounces per 5,000 square feet or 1.5 pounds per acre. For a broadcast application of Extinguish Plus for big-headed and argentine ants apply at a rate of 2 to 4 ounces per 5,000 square feet or 1 to 2 pounds per acre